How we can help
Ways in which we can help include:
- Visiting the housebound
- Visiting hospitals
- Help with shopping
- Practical help in the home
- Sunday Teas every other month
- Sensitive Help Line
- Keeping in contact through the telephone
- Accompanying to appointments
- Community information Helpline
- Home hospitality for student
- Financial and Legal form filling
- Bereavement support
As well as personal referrals we also accept referrals from Social Services, Rabbonim, and other local care organisations.
If you, or a member of your family, or someone you are aware of in the community, is in need of our support, please contact us on 01273 747722 or email email@example.com, and we will be happy to talk to you about how we can help.
However, if you are calling on someone’s behalf, please make sure that you have their permission to contact us.
I wasn’t made to feel a nuisance.
Met with a warm response and given reassurance.
This seemed to be an answer to my isolation.