- You can’t help everyone, but everyone can
- You will make a big difference – Every person counts.
- Connect to our community and feel involved.
- Volunteering strengthens our community.
- You’ll meet new people.
- You’ll be a part of a team.
- A little time goes a long way.
- Volunteers say they get more out of it than they put in.
- It’s good for you.
- It’s a Mitzvah.
10 reasons to volunteer
“I feel privileged to have met some inspirational people at Helping Hands.”
“Its not much but I hope it makes a small difference.”
“Friendship and learning about someone else’s life.”